- Annual dues of $30, payable January 1st
- Volunteer in a club activity at least one time a year (e.g., hunt test, training day, service project)
Membership Benefits and Privileges
- Fellowship of like-minded hunters and dog handlers who will enhance your ability to train and hunt with your dogs
- Discount for Club training days
- Access to Club equipment during Club training days
- Exposure to hunters and dog handlers in the field
- Access to training grounds
- The opportunity to participate in Club annual events
- Ability to join California Retriever Training Association
If you are interested in joining Central Coast Hunting Retriever Club or have any questions, contact one of our officers, join our mailing list or plan to come to the next club event and get acquainted with us! Or, you can complete our online Membership Application to be added to our club's roster.
9-week old "Feather"
(Becky Williams, owner)
Feather at one year.
Photo by Greg Gersbach.